Thanks so much for deciding to contribute to the Soundest Ecommerce Email Marketing Blog.
We’d love to have your thoughts and lessons to help our readers understand the world of ecommerce, ecommerce marketing and email marketing much better.
In order to streamline the process, please have a look at our contributor guidelines below.
- Post content must be 100% original and never posted elsewhere.
- No direct advertising or promotion. Content should be educational and informative for blog readers in eCommerce and Digital Marketing fields.
- Statistics and references must be cited from verified sources.
- The content should be at least 800 words. Please use subheadings and bulleted lists where appropriate.
- The text should be proofread and free from grammar and spelling mistakes.
- You can add links to your own blog posts or websites, or other high-quality websites, but they must be extremely relevant to the main topic of the post. We reserve the right to remove links we feel don’t add to the content.
- A link to your site will also be added at the bottom of the post with your authorship.
- We require 2-3 relevant images in the body of your blog post (we will take care of the feature image). Please avoid random stock photos. Submissions without images, or those with random stock images, will not be considered.
- You can create the images yourself (charts, screenshots, etc) or take them from online sources, but make sure you have the rights to use them.
- The post will be published as a Guest Contributor post, with your name at the end of the article. In this authorship box, you can link to your site and/or your social profile.
- Your author bio should be up to 250 characters.
Contact us below to add your expertise to this blog.
*Fields are required.