Customer Support Director
Omnisend is a powerful marketing automation platform built for growing ecommerce businesses that have graduated past the basic email marketing tools. Our platform combines rich customer data with an omnichannel approach that empowers smart marketers to generate more sales by sending highly personalized messages on various channels. Omnisend is now used by more than 50,000 brands in 130 countries all over the world, sending millions of messages every single day.
As a Customer Support director, you will be responsible for leading the technical and customer-facing service teams, building successful customer relations, optimizing support operations and quality processes. This position is perfect for a client-oriented and goal-driven leader who is passionate about ecommerce and marketing, has a problem-solving mindset, and strong technical and interpersonal skills.
Join a fast-growing tech company that is already on a successful path to change how small and medium commerce companies execute marketing. Be part of Omnisend, making a significant leap and growing from a large scale to an even larger one.
What you’ll do @ Omnisend:
- Lead customer service team with both technical and client-facing staff;
- Drive priorities, design training, and development plans for the team;
- Establish, monitor, and analyze customer service KPIs to achieve ambitious company goals;
- Own and continuously improve customer support operations and quality processes;
- Define customer pain points, and work on solutions from idea to operation monitoring to support strategic direction;
- Build successful customer relations, and handle any arisen conflict situation escalations. Provide best practices to ensure clients are achieving their business goals;
- Work closely with cross-functional product, marketing, sales, and product development teams to drive a customer-focused mindset across the organization.
What we use and value:
- Company-wide OKR framework adoption;
- Product-led growth;
- Truly embracing data-driven decisions;
- Outcomes and changing user behavior over features.
We expect that you’ll bring:
- Experience in leading customer service teams through example, setting, and achieving ambitious goals;
- Passion about creative problem solving for customers and internal teams;
- Results-driven approach and an owner’s mindset;
- Experience in driving customer insights from customer research and data analysis;
- Empathy and positivity to drive success for customers
- Experience using data and analytics to measure the impact of your work;
- Excellence at communicating through a variety of channels that require both written and verbal skills;
- Experience in working cross-functionally and managing stakeholders from multiple teams;
- The ability to multitask and to be organized and detailed-oriented;
- Eagerness for continuous improvement;
- Fluent in English.
What we offer in return:
- Gross salary starting at 3300 EUR/month;
- Up to date working methods, best practices, and top-notch technologies;
- Health insurance and annual learning budget;
- Work anniversary gifts like house cleaning services, bikes or scooters;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team building events and amazing workation;
- Access to psychological therapy;
- Fully stocked kitchen, PS4, table tennis, chill zone and even nap room.
Omnisend behind the scenes