Interface Copywriter, Product
Omnisend is a powerful marketing automation platform built for growing ecommerce businesses that have graduated past the basic email marketing tools. Our platform combines rich customer data with an omnichannel approach that empowers smart marketers to generate more sales by sending highly personalized messages on various channels. Omnisend is now used by more than 50,000 brands in 130 countries all over the world, sending millions of messages every single day.
Join an exciting and growing team at the forefront of online commerce marketing and start a career path that can help you excel!
As an Interface Copywriter, you are an advocate for Omnisend design, working to shape product experience by creating useful, meaningful text that helps users complete the task at hand. You help set and implement vision for cohesive language and unified voice across the product. As a stellar writer, you have a portfolio of work that demonstrates content that simplifies and beautifies the overall user experience.
Our ideal candidate has worked alongside product and design teams at other user centered tech organizations, understands that instincts drive interaction, is fluent English speaker, has an eye for concision, and knows that personality has a role to play in product copy.
What you’ll do @ Omnisend:
- Juggle multiple projects and teams at once, while prioritizing your tasks and meeting tight deadlines
- Collaborate with product designers and managers on current and future features to establish clear and effective copywrite
- Help to shape product tone of voice guidelines. And work with people across the product teams to make sure we’re sticking to them
- Help colleagues to become better writers, be it by running training, setting good examples or building toolkits to speed up and ensure daily tasks quality
- Contribute to our Design System that establishes a canonical Omnisend product experience (principles, patterns & vocabulary)
- Partner with the Product Marketing copywriters to synchronize style between disciplines
We expect that you’ll bring:
- 3–4 years of experience writing for an agency or tech
- Experience in working cross-functionally and managing stakeholders from multiple teams
- A portfolio of writing (ambitious copy-oriented side project(s) is an advantage)
- The ability to meet multiple very tight deadlines
- Fluent or native in English
What we offer in return:
- Gross salary up to 3300 EUR/month
- 1,000 EUR for self-improvement annually
- A chance to join a fast-growing tech start-up
- Quickly develop professionally, deepen your knowledge in marketing automation and learn from experienced colleagues
- Up to date working methods, best practices, and top-notch technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team building events and amazing workation
- Fully stocked kitchen to boost your energy
- Great atmosphere and inspiring colleagues
- And if you are tired – PS4, table tennis, chill zone or even nap room is waiting for you