Product Manager, Integrations
Omnisend is a powerful marketing automation platform built for growing ecommerce businesses that have graduated past the basic email marketing tools. Our platform combines rich customer data with an omnichannel approach that empowers smart marketers to generate more sales by sending highly personalized messages on various channels. Omnisend is now used by more than 60,000 brands in 130 countries all over the world, sending millions of messages every single day.
Join an exciting and growing team at the forefront of online commerce marketing and start a career path that can help you excel!
The Product Manager role at Omnisend is a crucial part of our business success. This role contributes meaningfully to sales, marketing, and product team success. We strongly believe in the importance of customer-centricity and are looking for individuals with a great positive attitude and ability to work well with merchants and partners alike.
We are looking for a passionate and results-driven Product Manager to join Omnisend’s Product team in Vilnius. In this role you’ll work closely with our engineering, data, design and customer operations teams and will be driving work on our ecommerce integrations and developer tools. It’s a role that encompasses technical infrastructure, software systems, and a team of talented individuals.
What you’ll do @ Omnisend:
- Lead work on Omnisend’s integrations and integration tools (APIs, developer documentation, SKDs) from idea to operation monitoring, including but not limited to our industry-leading integrations into Shopify, Bigcommerce and Woocommerce platforms.
- Track the overall health of Omnisend’s integrations with ecommerce platforms, 3rd party services and developer tools
- Work closely with partners and ecommerce platforms to understand options and best practices for integrations
- Work with developers who use our APIs to understand their needs, limitations and opportunities that might be covered by improving our APIs, technical documentation and developer tools
- Drive priorities, positioning, requirements and feature delivery for a existing and new integrations and developer tools
- Collaborate with product marketing to support creation of customer driven messaging and content
- Collaborate closely with other internal teams to make sure they are aware of Omnisend’s integrations within ecommerce ecosystem
We expect that you’ll bring:
- Recognized technical and product management expertise.
- Excellence at communicating through a variety of channels that require both written and verbal skills.
- Passion about creative problem solving for customers and internal teams.
- Understanding of the technical aspects of integrations, including APIs, authentifications, data capture, etc.
- Experience in working cross-functionally and managing stakeholders from multiple teams
- Experience in driving customer insights from customer research and data analysis
- Experience using data and analytics to measure the impact of your work
- Results-driven approach and an owner’s mindset
- The ability to multitask and to be organised and detailed-oriented
- Fluent in English
What we offer in return:
- Gross salary starting at 3,000 EUR/month
- 1,000 EUR for self-improvement annually
- A chance to join a fast-growing tech start-up
- Quickly develop professionally, deepen your knowledge in marketing automation and learn from experienced colleagues
- Up to date working methods, best practices, and top-notch technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team building events and amazing workation
- Fully stocked kitchen to boost your energy
- Great atmosphere and inspiring colleagues
- And if you are tired – PS4, table tennis, chill zone or even nap room is waiting for you