Product Manager, Analytics
Omnisend is a powerful marketing automation platform built for growing ecommerce businesses that have graduated past the basic email marketing tools. Our platform combines rich customer data with an omnichannel approach that empowers smart marketers to generate more sales by sending highly personalized messages on various channels. Omnisend is now used by more than 60,000 brands in 130 countries all over the world, sending millions of messages every single day.
As a product manager within Customer Analytics, you will be responsible for building a new reporting, analytics, AI-driven insights, and user segmentation product. Being one of the leading marketing platforms for big and small eCommerce businesses, we aim to change the way that users across the industry work with data and analytics.
If you ever spent endless hours digging through the report numbers or looking into a dashboard filled with too many KPIs and feeling that void, longing for a better way to get insights from all that data that is already at your fingertips, then Customer Analytics value stream at Omnisend is a perfect place for you. We are not opinionated, not trying to copy someone else in the market, also open to all possibilities, shapes, and forms that this new analytics product might take.
Join us if you have a strong background in data and analytics, reporting, UX in relation to analytics and reporting, data science, data management platforms, customer data platforms, or similar. Roll-up-your-sleeves, entrepreneurial attitude, and passion to build the most customer-centric experience on the planet. Please also apply if you don’t have strong experience in the aforementioned areas, but would have the ambition to become an expert in this field.
Be part of Omnisend making a major leap and growing from an already high scale product to an even bigger one.
What you’ll do @ Omnisend:
- Become a domain expert in terms of our customers, eCommerce and retail businesses, other vendors in the market, analytics, and reporting in general
- Constantly look for the most impactful ways to reach company goals
- Contribute and co-own value stream level and team level OKRs and GIST
- Formulate hypotheses and run a lot of rapid product experiments
- Own product backlog and be part of the team daily, always available to them
- Work with a dedicated engineering team
- Work on business analysis and requirements gathering based on high-level goals only
- Collaborate with product marketing to support the creation of customer-driven messaging and content
What we use and value:
- Company-wide OKR and GIST framework
- Product-led growth
- Truly embracing data-driven decisions
- Outcomes and changing user behavior over output and features;
We expect that you’ll bring:
- Recognised technical and product management expertise;
- Excellence at communicating through a variety of channels that require both written and verbal skills;
- Passion about creative problem solving for customers and internal teams;
- Understanding of the technical aspects of integrations, including APIs, authentifications, data capture, etc;
- Experience in working cross-functionally and managing stakeholders from multiple teams;
- Experience in driving customer insights from customer research and data analysis;
- Experience using data and analytics to measure the impact of your work;
- Results-driven approach and an owner’s mindset;
- The ability to multitask and to be organised and detailed-oriented;
- Fluent in English.
What we offer in return:
- Gross salary starting at 4,000 EUR/month
- 1,000 EUR for self-improvement annually
- A chance to join a fast-growing tech start-up
- Quickly develop professionally, deepen your knowledge in marketing automation and learn from experienced colleagues
- Up to date working methods, best practices, and top-notch technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team-building events and amazing workations
- Fully stocked kitchen to boost your energy
- Great atmosphere and inspiring colleagues
- And if you are tired – PS4, table tennis, chill zone, or even nap room is waiting for you