Product Manager, SMS and Web Push channels
Omnisend is one of the leading marketing automation platforms for big and small eCommerce businesses. Our platform combines rich customer data with an omnichannel approach that empowers smart marketers to generate more sales by sending highly personalized messages on various channels. Omnisend is now used by more than 60,000 brands in 130 countries all over the world, sending millions of messages every single day.
About the role:
Do you believe that effective marketing messages must be relevant, personalized, and delivered at the right time? Are you familiar with marketing through SMS/MMS, Web Push notifications, Facebook Messenger or similar channels? Are you interested in finding and offering new ways for eCommerce merchants to effectively communicate with their customers? Omnichannel value stream is the perfect place for you.
As a product manager of SMS and Web Push channels, you will be working within the Omnichannel value stream. Our purpose is to maximize the value our customers are getting from SMS/MMS and Web Push channels. Our vision is to offer a true omnichannel experience for our customers that would enable them to deliver the most relevant and personalized messages at the right time through the best channel.
What you’ll do @ Omnisend:
- Be a part of Omnisend where we are making a major leap and growing from an already high-scale product to an even bigger one;
- Become the SMS and Web Push channels domain expert, understand our customers, eCommerce and retail businesses, other vendors in the market;
- Constantly look for the most impactful ways to reach company goals by solving customer problems;
- Contribute and co-own value stream level and team level OKRs and GIST;
- Deeply understand customer problems that you’re tackling;
- Define and frame those problems for the team by formulating hypotheses and running product experiments to validate them;
- Constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures;
- Work with a dedicated cross-functional team to reach your goals;
- Work on business analysis and requirement gathering based on high-level goals;
- Collaborate with product marketing to support the creation of customer-driven messaging and content.
What we use and value:
- Company-wide OKR and GIST framework;
- Product-led growth;
- Truly embracing data-driven decisions;
- Outcomes and changing user behavior over outputs and feature factories;
- Experimentation to validate hypotheses;
- Company-wide agility – being flexible and adapting to the ever-changing business environment.
We expect that you’ll bring:
- 2+ years successful experience as a product manager;
- Recognized technical and product management expertise;
- Roll-up-your-sleeves, entrepreneurial attitude, and passion to build the most customer-centric experience on the planet;
- Excellence at communicating through a variety of channels that require both written and verbal skills;
- Creative problem solving;
- Experience in working cross-functionally and managing stakeholders from multiple teams;
- Experience in driving customer insights from customer research and data analysis;
- Experience using data and analytics to measure the impact of your work;
- Results-driven approach and an owner’s mindset;
- The ability to be self-organized and detail-oriented;
- Fluent in English.
What we offer in return:
- Gross salary starting at 4,000 EUR/month and quarterly salary increases;
- Up to date working methods, best practices, and top-notch technologies;
- Health insurance and annual 1000 EUR learning budget;
- Work anniversary gifts like house cleaning services, bikes or scooters;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team building events and amazing workation;
- Access to psychological therapy;
- Fully stocked kitchen, PS4, table tennis, chill zone and even a nap room.
Omnisend behind the scenes