Everyone wants to increase their profits, right?
When you think about increasing your profit, your mind might immediately jump to increasing your conversion rate, or gaining more new customers.
However, your most valuable customers are not the ones you convert tomorrow, but those you already converted yesterday. Existing customers are less expensive to get to convert, and the more loyal they are, chances are, the more they’ll spend.
The more focus you put on reconverting your existing customers, the healthier your ecommerce business will be. And the way to do that is to put a killer loyalty program in place to keep your customers coming back again and again.
This is why we’re pleased to announce our newest integration: LoyaltyLion, an ecommerce loyalty and engagement platform that helps online merchants across the world increase customer retention.
With the Omnisend and LoyaltyLion integration, you’ll be able to create long lasting relationships with your customers and foster loyalty among your community.
How the Omnisend and LoyaltyLion Integration Works:
Once LoyaltyLion is integrated to your Omnisend account, you’ll be able to engage with your customers via loyalty emails, promote referral emails, and encourage repeat purchases with rewards messages.
Integrate LoyaltyLion in the Omnisend App
Getting LoyaltyLion integrated to your Omnisend account is easy like Sunday morning:
- Go to My Account then to Connected Apps, and click the red button that says Connect New App
- Find LoyaltyLion in the list of apps and click Connect
- Authorize access to LoyaltyLion in the prompt, you’ll be redirected to LoyaltyLion
- Authorize access for Omnisend integration
And that’s it!
Once the integration is finalized, you’ll be able to segment and target your customers to
- Encourage more site traffic with loyalty messages and points statements
- Notify customers when they have new rewards available
- Reach loyalty program members on a variety of channels
- Send birthday rewards messages
- Send emails using LoyaltyLion points available emails to customers who are close to their next reward and encourage them to complete an activity.
- Send emails using LoyaltyLion’s referral URLs to encourage referrals thereby increasing customer acquisition
- Target customer groups based on their loyalty information e.g. loyalty program members vs non-members.
- Segment customers using loyalty insights: most loyal customers, the ones at risk and the ones that need winning back and send emails to improve engagement
- Personalize emails by including loyalty information such as approved points, total points, in newsletters, post purchase emails, etc.
How to Get the Most Out of the Integration Between Omnisend and LoyaltyLion
Your best customers are the ones you want to keep at all costs. To keep them, you need a great rewards program that will incentivize them to keep shopping with you over the competitor.
How does LoyaltyLion’s rewards program fit into Omnisend’s omnichannel marketing strategy? Omnichannel marketing already boosts customer retention, adding in a great rewards program into your strategy only amplifies this effect.
Use Loyalty Data to Segment Your Best Customers
Whether your customers are ultra loyal, churning, or need to be won back to your brand, you can use the Omnisend and LoyaltyLion integration to segment your customers so they’re always getting the perfect personalized message.
It’s no secret that customers are looking for a deep level of personalization when it comes to their experience with brands. You wouldn’t send the same kind of message to your VIP customers that you would a customer that needs more nurturing.
Using LoyaltyLion’s loyalty profiles allows you to hyper target your messages to make them as relevant as possible. Using Omnisend’s omnichannel approach, you can update your customers on these personalized messages based on the channels they prefer the most, with a gorgeous and professional message every time.
A match made in heaven.
Encourage Repeat Purchases with Points Balance Updates
Who doesn’t love rewards from their favorite brands? Sending a well-timed message at the right moment of a customer’s purchase journey with an update to their points balance can be just the thing that pulls them to the conversion phase.
With LoyaltyLion, you can set up an Omnisend trigger to send an updated points balance when a customer reaches a certain threshold of points (with personalized products that those points could be used on).
With Omnisend, you can add a second segment to only send that point update once a customer has viewed a certain category a certain amount of times, ensuring that you’ll reach the customer when they’re towards the end of their decision making process.
Alternatively, you can pack a bigger punch in your abandoned cart messages by sending a points update message with the abandoned products, showing your customer their updated price based on the rewards they’ve earned. One of the biggest reasons customers abandon carts is based on unexpected costs, a rewards discount may be the catalyst that helps pull your customer to conversion.
And unlike with other email marketing services, with Omnisend this can be done via email, SMS, web push notifications, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, or any other channel your customer chooses to engage with your brand.
Ready to get started with Omnisend and LoyaltyLion?
Check out our full tutorial on integrating Omnisend and LoyaltyLion and start powering your omnichannel marketing strategy with a fantastic rewards program today!
Are you pumped for the new integration with LoyaltyLion? What features do you want to try out first? Let us know below!